Very classic and trivial, I will show you how to prepare it with a twist!
Stuffed apples with Marzipan
- 1 kg Apples Red Delicious or Gala
- 500 g Raw Marzipan Preferably Lübecker Marzipan - milled almonds, boiled with sugar
- 150 g Raisins
- 50 ml Brandy
- Soak the raisins in the brandy at least for 30 minutes.
- Wash and clean the apples, remove the middle part with all the seeds.
- Knead the marzipan and add the raisins together into dough.
- Fill up the apples with the mixture
- Bake at 180º C for about 20 minutes, or until the apples turn gold and soften.
- Serve with ice cream on the side.